gnucash crash since upgrade to backported libgtk2.0-0 (with gtk-qt-engine)

Hello,

I'm facing a crash of gnucash since I upgraded to libgtk2.0-0 2.18.6-1~bpo50+1
(the update was required because of flashplugin-nonfree)

To reproduce the crash :

Be sure to have gtk-qt-engine installed & configured that way in KDE :
In the Kde config center go to appearence & themes, and in the "Gtk styles &
fonts panel", check the box "Use my KDE style in GTK applications".

Restart kde, and open gnucash, go to Edit / Preferences / Accounting Perdiod
Try to change the absolute start date (not by typing a value, but by clicking
on the button on the right : this is the button which then displays a
calendar). That click makes it crash.

Workarounds :

If I don't use kde styles in gtk, there is no crash with the backported
version.
Moreover, if I select the style "Raleigh", again : no crash.
There is no issue when using the version of libgtk2.0-0 that is in lenny
(2.12.12-1~lenny2)

It can be reproduced on a clean/fresh gnucash setup.

Kind regards
Fabien