Re: nvidia drivers

Quoting Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org>:

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:
Phil Reynolds <phil-debian@tinsleyviaduct.com> writes:

Is there a plan to backport the nvidia drivers to work with the
backported kernel 2.6.39? I'm running with nouveau at the moment, but it
prevents me using my TV card and fuse (the Spectrum emulator) in full
screen mode.

Yeah, Andreas has already prepared the backports in Subversion and is just
waiting on me to get a chance to build and upload for NEW processing,
which I should hopefully be able to do this weekend.

And now uploaded to NEW.

Without meaning to appear to be nagging, is there any progress on this backport yet?

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: phil-debian@tinsleyviaduct.com