request for updated backport of xserver-xorg-video-intel

Hi,

The xserver-xorg-video-intel package currently in backports has XvMC disabled. It was disabled in the package in testing when the package was created to get around "the xcb-util mess" in testing/unstable.

Is it possible to provide a backported package of this driver with the XvMC feature enabled?

I have currently recreated the backported package with the XvMC feature enabled and can confirm that it works OK. If needed I can provide a debdiff against the current version in backports.

Regards,

Rik