Re: Backport request: cpufrequtils

2011/10/19 Touko Korpela <touko.korpela@iki.fi>
I would like to have cpufrequtils backported for squeeze.
It's needed for Linux 3.0 kernel users and for AMD family 20
cpu (i.e. AMD E-350) support.

cpufrequtils (007-2) unstable; urgency=low

 * Bulk load only helper modules. Linux 3.0 shuffled cpufreq modules
   locations a bit and now cpu drivers and helpers are in the same
directory
   (closes: #636141).
 * Use modprobe -b in loadcpufreq to honour blacklisted modules
   (closes: #592488).
 * Load powernow-k8 for AMD family 20 (i.e. AMD E-350 cpus)
   (closes: #627811).
 * Stop changing printk levels when loading cpufreq modules (closes:
 * #624575
   and closes: #596235).

 -- Mattia Dongili <malattia@debian.org>  Wed, 03 Aug 2011 18:13:41 +0900