"Automatic" backports

Hi,

I'm one of those people believing that packages that do grant a backport
shouldn't require modification to do so. As such, all the packages I
backport have no modifications in their source compared to the version
in testing/unstable, besides the obvious debian/changelog change.

This means such packages could just automatically flow into backports. I
must say it would make my life easier if it were the case ; I happen
to regularly forget to push security updates to lenny-backports.

What do the backports people think about that?

Mike

PS: Please Cc me, I'm not subscribed.