Re: IPv6 Day & Backports Server

Hi,

On 2011-06-09 09:20, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
    Hi,

* Aaron Cossey<aaron.cossey@gmail.com>  [2011-06-09 09:07:35 CEST]:
I saw these errors in my logs and wondered if they're just due to a
misconfiguration on my end or to do with server configuration changes for
IPv6 Day.
  Yes, it is a misconfiguration on your end. Since last fall backports is
an official server, your sources.list entry points to the wrong (old)
host. Please use backports.debian.org (or one of its mirros) instead.

Currently, backports.debian.org doesn't work for me either.

Paul