Re: debmirror

        Hi!

 Replying to self ...

* Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at> [2011-02-24 11:12:09 CET]:
> * Thorsten Glaser <t.glaser@tarent.de> [2011-02-24 10:52:42 CET]:
> > I’d vote for putting back MD5 sums. It’s been a PITA trying to
> > get debmirror running on Univention at all, even in that old
> > version.
>
>  Please followup to this in the corresponding thread on debian-devel,
> this is nothing backports specific.

 Responding to myself, after digging through the thread on -devel, your
request is moot because it was reverted already well over a day before
you wrote your mail:

<http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2011/02/msg00753.html>

 No need to rant against this anymore. Mistakes happen to everyone,
thanks to Jörg for sensibly reverting and postponing that change to a
later stage.

 Enjoy!
Rhonda
--
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private
 information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain.