Re: Updated backport for shibboleth-sp2?

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:
> Dominic Hargreaves <dom@earth.li> writes:

>> Do you have any plans to update the lenny backport to the version
>> currently in squeeze? I'm happy to do the upload if not.

>> This fixes #611614 which is described as RC (although the BTS has
>> is down at Severity: minor..)

> Just now uploaded.  Thanks for the poke!

I uploaded this to backports-master.debian.org, but it seems to have
disappeared without a trace and I never got an upload notification or a
rejection.  I know my key is working because an earlier backport of remctl
went into the archive properly.  Could someone who's watching the list and
has access to go poke at the backports archive management let me know what
went wrong so that I can fix it?  Or, alternatively, should problems like
this go into RT instead?