Re: etch backports

Hi Vanush,

I think the upgrade from Etch to Lenny, of the virtual server, went
correctly (I believe). I have access via the xmconsole from the dom0.

But then the network configurations were somehow different and I could
not make the web server accessible from outside the virtual host.

I'm not well versed with networking, so I was unable to fix the
problem, bearing in mind that this was a rather complex environment.

So, I am not going to mess with my other good and critical working
virtual server, until I can find the time to redo the whole shebang.

Warm regards,

Jason Tan Boon Teck