Re: openoffice.org_3.2.1-6~bpo50+1_source+amd64+all.changes ACCEPTED

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 04:54:43AM +0000, James Brown wrote:

Hi,

> What packeges I need install for changing my default OOo 2.4.1 from distr?
> I had tried it with the ealier version of OOo from backports, but my
> aptitude didn't want do in automatically and required from me to choose
> packeges manually, from about 50 packeges.

I assume you've read the instruction:
http://backports.debian.org/Instructions/

If you'd like to avoid to select the individual parts of OO.o you should
install the meta package openoffice.org which in turn should pull in the
main parts of OO.o. Afterwards take a look at the package description
to see which other parts might be relevant for you aswell, like the -kde or
-gnome package for proper integration into your desktop enviroment.

Sven
--
There's no need for tears, cause there's no need to cry.
That love that you leave will never be denied.