Re: backports.org moved to backports.debian.org

Andreas Metzler schrieb am Monday, den 06. September 2010:

Hi,

> Is it possible that due to this change I ended up being
> suscribed to both debian-backports@lists.debian.org and
> debian-backports-changes@lists.debian.org? I did not subscribe, and
> the timing is very suspicious.
>
> I would not completely rule out the possibility that I was subscribed
> to backports-users@lists.backports.org with disabled delivery (to get
> around the moderation, which might explain how ended with this
> subscription. (Import of subscriber list in a system that does not
> understand subscribers without delivery), but -changes leaves me
> mystified.
I (as listmaster and backports ftpmaster) imported the old subscriberlists into
lists.d.o. You were listed with the following subscriptions:

backports-changes.list:ametzler@debian.org
backports-users.list:ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org

> I have successfully unsubscribed from -users, but am still wondering
> how I stop -changes, smartlist is telling me I am not subscribed
> there and fails to unsubscribe me.
Maybe you used the wrong sender for -changes. Since you are still subscribed
to the list I created an unsubscription cookie for you. Please follow the
instructions in it to unsubscribe.

Alex