full-upgrade?

Hi,

I will not learn to you how many backports are at the origin of
important debates in Debian. I often debate on the IRC because I don't
want to migrate, but I like to have some modern tools, so I stay with
lenny but I use some backports.

With the last news, I think it's now obvious for everybody that
backports are available. So I've a double-question: if I do "aptitude
full-upgrade", won't the stability of lenny be compromised (I see in
updates gcc, gstream...)? Won't the migration to squeeze when it's
stable be complicated?

Thanks for your answers.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL