Re: Munin 1.4 Backport

Hi,

I installed the backported packages without problem, but it seems they
change something in the way apache/permissions are handled. I get a:

"Forbidden"
"You don't have permission to access /munin/ on this server."

Also, /var/www/ contains no munin dir, so it is not automatically created
like in the Lenny munin 1.2 packages.

Am I missing something?