Re: iceweasel 3.5.10

Hi!

Am 16.07.2010 17:11, schrieb Phil Reynolds:

>>> (a) I use iceweasel-l10-en-gb which is stuck at 3.5.8, thereby
>>> conflicting with 3.5.10.
>> I haven't uploaded a new iceweasel-l10n package, as it didn't add any
>> new languages and only minor improvements.  And as far as I can tell,
>> the 3.5.8 language packages work very well with the 3.5.10 browser.
>> Could please elaborate on the mentioned conflict?
> Won't install without being forced as dependency versions don't match.
>
> Not so much a conflict as a dependency error really.

Sorry, I still have problems to reproduce the problem you describe.

All the language packs have the following dependency:

Depends: iceweasel (>= 3.5.8), iceweasel (<= 3.6)

And the iceweasel backport matches that.  I'm also using the very same
backports on our machines here:

> edv@vm-lx8027:~$ dpkg -l|grep iceweasel
> ii  iceweasel                            3.5.10-1~bpo50+1              Web browser based on Firefox
> ii  iceweasel-l10n-de                    1:3.5.8+debian-1~bpo50+1      German language package for Iceweasel
> ii  iceweasel-l10n-en-gb                 1:3.5.8+debian-1~bpo50+1      English (Great Britain) language package for

And I didn't need to force anything.

Could you please tell me exactly, how you try to install the
languagepacks, how your source.list looks like, and what a "dpkg -l|grep
iceweasel" shows on your machine?

Best regards,
  Alexander