Re: OOo, "style and format"

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 06, 2010 at 05:08:53PM +0200, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:
> > (but that function doesn't use one escept the obvious ones like libc etc)
> > or wiith compiler differences/bugs.
> Ok thanks for explanation. Is it possible a required package is missing on my system?

Possible, yes. Likely? No. But you never know...

> When dialog opens, can the cursor move in it (arrows, tab key) or only mouse click in it? I'm wondering if the dialog isn't present but orca doesn't see it, that's why my question.

I don't know how orca works, sorry.

> Actually, ctrl-1,2,3... doesn't product any effect it my environment, which is Gnome. Doesn't work on OOo but does nothing in another place on the X environment.
> Last question: normally, alt-1,2,3,... displays a new info in the status bar doesn't it? Nothing changes for me.

Honestly, I don't know what alt-1,2,3 should do, at least I don't see anything
here. Also not on sid.

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: D03E3E70