Re: Broken update openoffice.org

* Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 05:25:54AM +0200, Jens Schüßler wrote:
> > I think there's something wrong with this last update and aptitudes try
> > to remove openoffice.org-common etc.
>
> I don't think so.

Yeah, my fault, it was to late at night.
This was the output from cron-apt, and I didn't realized that c-a shows
the output of *full-upgrade* and so it would remove openoffice.org-calc,
draw impress and math.
I just did s/full-upgrade/safe-upgrade/ in /etc/cron-apt/action.d/3-download
and now everything looks fine.
,----
| The following packages have been kept back:
|   openoffice.org-common{a} openoffice.org-filter-mobiledev{a} openoffice.org-help-de openoffice.org-l10n-de
| openoffice.org-style-galaxy
| The following packages will be upgraded:
|   curl libcurl3 libcurl3-gnutls libcurl4-openssl-dev openoffice.org-java-common ttf-opensymbol

`----

Regards
Jens