Re: [Backports-queue] Processing of qemu-kvm_0.11.1+dfsg-1~bpo50+1_amd64.changes

	Hi!

* Al Nikolov <a.nikolov@drweb.com> [2010-03-22 21:10:14 CET]:
> Moreover, since many backports are such trivial, personally, i see no point
> to ask the former uploader if he or she failed to sync with the upstream
> testing version on time (~10 days).

 There might be good and valid reasons to not push a "trivial" backport
right ahead that you are missing. This is what stirred the ocaml thread
in the first place, mind you. It is a very good example which might have
got solved with a short message to the former backporter[1].

 If any see it as a curtsey to the former backporter - after all we
should work together, not against each other.

 Thanks,
Rhonda
[1] Sorry, Jan, to use you as example again - I am very weel aware that
    you suffered enough already. :/