Re: linux-kbuild-2.6.29

Sorry buds, a few more minute of searching and i found this http://lists.backports.org/lurker-bpo/message/20090723.153923.dde3e5c4.en.html

Tks.

Leonardo Carneiro - Veltrac wrote:
Hi everyone.

I'm trying to install linux-headers-2.6.29-bpo.2-amd64 i got this message:

uolhostidc4074:/usr/src# apt-get install linux-headers-2.6.29-bpo.2-amd64
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  linux-headers-2.6.29-bpo.2-amd64: Depends: linux-kbuild-2.6.29 but it is not installable
E: Broken packages
Indeed, i cannot install linux-kbuild-2.6.29 because this package is not avaible. I did a search at the list archives, and despite founding some references, i did not found a solution to this. Is this package really missing or i'm doing something wrong.

Tks in advance and sorry for my poor english.