Re: python2.6 backport

Le 22/02/2010 13:31, Daniele Sluijters a écrit :
Hello,

For a lot of work I do it would be very nice to have python2.6 available from backports in lenny.

I've been following the status of the python2.6 packages quite closely the past few months and as of a few weeks ago python2.6 has entered testing. This gave me reason to hope for a backported version of python2.6 so I could stop backporting the packages from unstable to lenny myself.

I was wondering if anyone had started thinking or has already started work on a backport of python2.6 from testing?

Kind regards,

Hi,

I look for also a python2.6 backport for lenny.

This evening, I going to look to create this backport… note : I've never do this task before.

Regards,
Stephane