wicd doesn't show the networks in the window

Hi.

When I open the Wicd window it doesn't show any network.

Wicd-client returns this error in console:

  File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/dbus/service.py", line 252, in _method_reply_return
    reply.append(signature=signature, *retval)
OverflowError: long too big to convert

I found this solution in the web:

1) Open up /usr/share/wicd/wicd/configmanager.py as root.
2) Find this block of code (should be around line 114):

  if isinstance(ret, (int)): try: Int32(ret) except OverflowError: ret = long(ret)

And make it look like this:

  if isinstance(ret, (int, long)): try: Int32(ret) except OverflowError: ret = str(ret)

Note that the first and last lines changed.

3) Save the changes and restart the client and daemon.

Source: http://www.domesti.cat/blog//archive/SERV-7VFHCR

I hope that you should verify this solution and update the package.

Regards.

¡Nuevo MSN Entretenimiento! Todos los trailers, series de tv y videoclips, los mejores juegos online y lo último sobre tus estrellas favoritas.