In OOo 3.2 special paste don't work

Package: openoffice.org-writer
Version: 1:3.2.1-6~bpo50+1

The "Special Paste" don't work, either via menu (Edit> Paste Special) or key
combination (Ctrl Alt V). The "Special paste" window does not appear. This
bug has appeared in the 3.2 version, the previous 3.0 and 3.1 version work
well.

I use Debian Lenny, and the Backports OOo. I know that the Debian BTS does
not support backports, but I guess this error is also present in OOo Squeeze
(Squeeze both Backports like OOo uses OpenOffice.org 3.2.1), although this
point I can not confirm. I can not say anything about Sid OOo.

Thanks