pgadmin3 backport for postgresql-9.0 support

        Hello!

 I guess you are aware that we have postgresql-9.0 in
lenny-backports-sloppy available for a while now. If you are using
pgadmin3 to administer your postgres database you will notice that the
version from lenny can't cope with it. Neither really the one in
squeeze.

 For the time being I uploaded the new version of pgadmin3 to
experimental, to be able to support pgadmin3 for squeeze in a useful
manner. Unfortunately this means that I won't be able to upload it to
lenny-backports-sloppy because packages from experimental will never
ever transition anywhere. I thus did just put the backport of pgadmin3
that supports postgresql-9.0 onto my private website:
<http://rhonda.deb.at/debian/bpo/pgadmin3/>

 You won't be able to read the proper .changes file because that would
mean you could upload the package. There is a -noupload.changes file
from which you can check the signature for the .deb package, and the
.dsc file is signed anyway.

 Enjoy, and hope you consider it helpful.
Rhonda [amd64 build is currently still running]
--
<dholbach> Last day of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek starting in
           34 minutes in #ubuntu-classroom on irc.feenode.net