`prosodyctl start` tries to start a non-existant prosody binary (in 0.7.0-1~bpo50+1)

Hi there,

Just installed prosody from Backports, and I've found that `prosodyctl start` doesn't work. Looks like it's referring to the wrong path:

 # prosodyctl restart
Stopped
sh: /usr/share/lua/5.1/prosody/../../bin/prosody: No such file or directory
Still waiting...
Prosody is still not running. Please give it some time or check your log files for errors.
 # prosodyctl start
sh: /usr/share/lua/5.1/prosody/../../bin/prosody: No such file or directory
Still waiting...
Prosody is still not running. Please give it some time or check your log files for errors.
 # invoke-rc.d prosody start
Starting Prosody XMPP Server: prosody.

As you can see, the init script works fine, so this isn't a major problem. I haven't checked whether the current package in unstable has the same problem.

(Please CC me in replies; I'm not subscribed to this list.)

Regards,
--
Will