Re: backports.org moved to backports.debian.org

On So, 2010-09-05 at 23:16 +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> After several years of slacking :) by everybody involved it finally happened:
> backports.org has become backports.debian.org. For that to happen several
> things had to get changed and streamlined, so please make sure to read this
> announcement to avoid too many surprises.

That's great, but I have a few questions:

(a) Wouldn't it have made more sense to directly integrate it into the
main ftp, just as different suites?
(b) will there be support in the BTS, PTS, etc? Being able to report
bugs in backports via BTS would be great.

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.