Re: openoffice.org_3.2.1-6~bpo50+1_source+amd64+all.changes ACCEPTED

Hi,

Just to thank you for update of backport done today, it solved bugs I
had submitted and for which I was told it was due to lenny: now Search
command with ctrl-f produces fastly the dialog (I had to wait for a long
time before this update). Then I had a compatibility problem with orca
now solved: orca crashed inserting a field. It's fixed! Thanks :) So it
was related to OOo ... :)

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL