Pb with lenny + backports: impossible to download files from my NAS

Hi all,

it s perhaps the wrong list to post, but I think it's related to backports:

my problem:
on my LAN I have:
- 1 NAS
- 1 laptop (debian SID, 2.6.34.1, i386)
- 1 eeepc (debian lenny+backports, kernel 2.6.32-5, amd64)
I can download/upload from/to my NAS without problem with my laptop
(debian SID) with NFS, ftp, cifs. I can upload with full speed from my
eeepc (debian lenny+backports), but I can't download from my NAS to my
eeepc (ftp, cifs, NFS). For example: on my eeepc I do.
ftp -p my_NAS
I can login und browse through my share. but a "get" of a file doesn't
work at all. I get 12k from my file and that's all.

With the same eeepc, I can boot under w7 and I can download file without
problem. With the same eeepc I can boot under backtrack 4 and I don't
have this problem.

I have tested with/without firewall. All my machine have fixed IP per
DHCP. all my machines have the same MTU (1492).

if someone have an idea...thx in advance!

Best regards,
Guillaume