Re: fglrx-driver backport from squeeze for 2.6.32-bpo
Am 04.06.2010 22:54, schrieb Holger Levsen:
Hi fglrx maintainers,
I've prepared a fglrx-driver backport from squeeze for 2.6.32-bpo, with the
fglrx-driver (1:10-4-1~bpo50+1) lenny-backports; urgency=low
* Re-add support for Xorg 7.1, needed for lenny xorg packages:
- add x710 and 710_64a directories (taken from the lenny version of the
package) uuencoded to debian/uu and decode them in debian/rules
- add sharutils to depends.
- adopt control to new depends due to xorg 7.1
* convert the package to 1.0 source format.
* Apply r392 from trunk to debian/rules to add a workaround, so that the
i386 package, does not depend on a amd64 only package. (Closes: #574973)
* Add divert of /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libdri.so.
* Add myself to uploaders.
The .dsc and .diff files are at http://layer-acht.org/fglrx/ (and
Would you mind if I upload to backports.org?
Surely not, please go ahead and thanks for your work :)
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
GNU/Linux Debian Developer
Always if we think we are right,
we were maybe wrong.