btrfs-tools backport for Debian Lenny

Cc'd backports-users mailing list, cc'd package maintainer Daniel Baumann as
well.

Hi!

JFYI - most of you might prefer to run btrfs-tools from git -, I made a
btrfs-tools 0.19 backport for Debian Lenny from the package in Debian Squeeze
and put it online at:

http://people.teamix.net/~ms/debian/lenny-backports/btrfs-tools/

You can find discussion on sponsoring it here:

http://lists.backports.org/lurker-bpo/thread/20100217.143508.41736c9f.en.html

I think it won't work with the latest backports 2.6.30 kernel due to btrfs
format changes, I test it with a self compiled 2.6.32.3. A 2.6.32 for
backports org should be due soon and then my btrfs-tools backport might
appear in the bpo archive as well.

It basically works, but I am wondering it the RAID options work correctly. I
used:

mkfs.btrfs -d raid1 -m
raid1 /dev/mango1/homelokal1 /dev/mango2/homelokal2

on two 200 GiB logical volumes and get

mango:~# df -hT /mnt/zeit
Dateisystem   Typ    Größe Benut  Verf Ben% Eingehängt auf
/dev/mapper/mango1-homelokal1
             btrfs    400G  101M  400G   1% /mnt/zeit

Shouldn't that be 200GiB for a BTRFS Raid 1 setup?

Ciao,
--
Martin Steigerwald - team(ix) GmbH - http://www.teamix.de
gpg: 19E3 8D42 896F D004 08AC A0CA 1E10 C593 0399 AE90