Lenny Postfix 2.6.5 Backport request // successful

I would like Postfix 2.6 or newer backported to Lenny if possible ;-).

It would be helpful to have  "reject_tempfail_action"  and
  "unverified_recipient_tempfail_action"  which both say
  "This feature is available in Postfix 2.6 and later."...

Anyway...
I had no problems whatsoever installing the build-dep's from
  Lenny's binary packages, for the 'squeeze' postfix source
  and building (using dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot):-

postfix_2.6.5-3_amd64.deb
postfix-cdb_2.6.5-3_amd64.deb
postfix-dev_2.6.5-3_all.deb
postfix-doc_2.6.5-3_all.deb
postfix-ldap_2.6.5-3_amd64.deb
postfix-mysql_2.6.5-3_amd64.deb
postfix-pcre_2.6.5-3_amd64.deb
postfix-pgsql_2.6.5-3_amd64.deb

It (appears, initially) to run/work.  I could even test it out
  on a production server at some point...

Anyway,  given this is already ready in Squeeze,  and
  appears (initially) to compile/run okay on Lenny, is
  there any way I can now get this available as a
  lenny-backport for all?  What would need to happen?

--Simon Iremonger
  <wiltslug@iremonger.me.uk>