build logs on official site - FAQ adjusted

	Hi!

 Just for those people wondering what happened to the experimental
buildd network status pages, it finally happened: They got incorporated
into the official buildd site: <http://buildd.debian.org/>. Both of the
convenience interfaces on the site do offer selection of lenny-backports
from their drop down list to track the building of the packages:

 <https://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi> and
 <https://buildd.debian.org/~luk/status/>

 I adjusted the FAQ to point to the new, offical and shiny URL. From
what I understood we have to thank Marc Brockschmidt and Philipp Kern
for the move - thanks!

 Have fun.
Rhonda