Re: pidgin 2.6.4 in backports?

	Hi!

* Andres Cimmarusti <acimmarusti@gmail.com> [2009-12-13 21:16:26 CET]:
> Pidgin 2.6.4 was migrated to testing yesterday. It brings a couple of fixes
> for users of MSN and AIM. I'm hoping it will be ported soon!

 Thanks for your interest, I am tracking the packages that I upload
myself, and "yesterday" isn't anything that pushes me too hard usually.
If you though are in need for more timely manners, especially on
weekends, you are free to "motivate" me through special channels (like,
my [1], [2] or [3]). Otherwise please be patient until I find the time
to do my voluntary job.

 Have fun,
Rhonda
[1] <http://www.amazon.de/wishlist/3UJMXUVWGN7Y9>