Re: Required package for libgupnp-1.0-2 is missing from lenny-backports

	Hi!

* Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at> [2009-11-19 14:09:10 CET]:
>  Well, partly yes, but I am a bit puzzled, I don't find glib listed in
> [1] but [2] says it needs to still get approved:
>
> [1] <http://www.backports.org/debian/new.html>
> [2] <http://lists.backports.org/lurker-bpo/message/20091118.162413.e3bc1b92.en.html>
>
>  Sorry, I would expect either Andres or Alexander are able to shine a
> light on the issue.

 Alexander told me that:

Oct 17 22:02:58 glib2.0_2.22.0-1~bpo50+1_i386.changes couldn't be processed for 48 hours and is now deleted

 So it never appeared in the NEW queue and never was able to get
processed anyway - the upload seems to had been b0rked somehow. So
Andres, I think you need to upload glib2.0 proper, I guess. :)

 Hope that helps!
Rhonda