Re: Lenny-bpo backports

Alexander Wirt <formorer@formorer.de> writes:
> Russ Allbery schrieb am Mittwoch, den 18. November 2009:

>> Ack, you're right, it is.  I'm sorry.  I don't know why I didn't see it
>> there the last time I looked.

> Simple: it wasn't there. Gerfried Fuchs extended our FAQ a little bit in
> the last weeks.

Ah!

> If anybody else want to see anything in the FAQ (its a user FAQ, not for
> backporters, please remember that) please tell us about it.

Well, one question that I had recently is how to contact the buildd
administrators for the backports.org buildds.  Is it still
$arch@buildd.debian.org, or do we use a different contact point?  (I've
had problems in the past where the builds didn't sequence correctly and
backports.org packages need to be given back on some architectures,
particularly amd64.)