Re: PowerPC builder down (anakreon)

On 09-11-16 19:41:06, Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I can help with the dynamic IP address problem:
>
> dyndns.com : you can get a free dynamic dns name from here,
> ez-ipupdate will work with it.
> zoneedit.com : will let you have dynamic dns with your own domain
> name.  You use ez-ipupdate too.

I have a domain name, so I'd probably want to work with a subdomain,
as I've done before.  Before proceeding, I'd need to know what the
builder system requires, and whether there is any interest from those
who run the builders.

> I hope this helps,

Might. :-)

TonyN.:'                       <mailto:tonynelson@georgeanelson.com>