Re: Some assistance learning to backport?

Hi Jared,

I assembled a bit of documentation on backporting that may come in
handy:

http://doc.cliss21.com/index.php?title=Backports
  (needs a bit of clean-up)

http://doc.cliss21.com/index.php?title=Backport_Git
http://doc.cliss21.com/index.php?title=Backport_OpenJDK
  Step-by-step simple backports of 2 packages.

I used this procedure to backport FreeDink, which was approved at
backports.org.

Rhonda: btw, bpo --dch works properly in Lenny since April or so.

--
Sylvain