Re: [Pkg-lyx-devel] lyx backport

Sven Hoexter <sven@timegate.de> writes:

> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 08:01:30PM +0100, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
>> Hi lyx maintainers,
>>
>> I've built an lenny backport of lyx because we use it a lot at our
>> department. My test packages can be found here:
>>
>> http://wiki.tauware.de/~siretart/upload-queue/
>>
>> Do you mind if I upload it to backports.org?
>
> Do it. Had it on my todo list for October but failed. *sigh*
> Need to get my key into the bpo keyring first anyway.
> Oh and there is a branch already in the git repo but I guess you just
> prepared the package from testing.

I've seen the quilt change in the git branch but it seems that it is not
necessary (anymore). I've uploaded my package now to backports.org. I
guess it can be easily imported to your git branch using
'git-import-dsc' as soon as my package gets published.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4