Need help to understand a lintian warning

Hi,

I backported libsort-naturaly-perl as a non maitainer, and I have a
lintian warning that I dont't understand.

> Lintian report:	W: libsort-naturally-perl source:
source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 1.02-1~bpo50+1

After read and digg the web I didn't find an answer, is the version
number 1.02-1~bpo50+1 is wrong if I want to upload as NMU ?

I uploaded the packages in mentors if you want to have a look :

http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=libsort-naturally-perl

Thanks