Re: Sphirewall - New package from Non-Debian Developer

Hi Michael,

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 08:42:23PM +1200, Michael Lawson (mshindo) wrote:
> I am the Project Manager and Creator for a Project called Sphirewall
> and would like to get it included in the Backports repositories for
> Lenny.

Sphirewall does not appear to be in Debian at all. The policy of
backports.org is to include packages from Debian testing (and unstable
in some rare exceptions) only.

Anyway, interested users now know about it and may download the package
from your website.

Cheers,
Sebastian