2.6.30 kernel

I installed this kernel on two identical machines running lenny.  One uses LVM encryption option and
the other does not.  On the box with encryption the usb keyboard/mouse works at the BIOS level, at
the grub selection screen, but stops working at the prompt for the encryption passphrase.  The non
encrypted box works fine. I am not familiar enough yet with how the bootstrap process is different
especially since the /boot is unencrypted.  I glanced around google for a bit, but did not see
anything regarding this. I have tried the kernel parameters for slow usb devices and switched to
specifically 1.1 and 2.0 usb standards.  I am going to try at the forums and irc, but decided to try
the list as well since I am new here.

Jared
--
CONFIDENTIALITY. This electronic mail and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from