Iceweasel and Icedove

Hello,

In the release notes of Debian there is an exception about the security
support of Mozilla products. In real live the security-support of
Iceweasel and Icedove is gone short after the release of a new Debian
version.

For me as a system administrator who does desktops and thin-clients with
Debian, this is a problem.

Is it an idea to make backports of the stable versions of Iceweasel,
Icedove, etc. for oldstable when there is a new stable?

I would prefer the stable version because of the later upgrade from
oldstable to stable, and because it would be more easy for the security
support.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/release-notes/ch-information.en.html#mozilla-security