Re: Updates in backports

Alexander Wirt schreef:
> Paul van der Vlis schrieb am Friday, den 31. July 2009:
>
> Hello User,
>
>> When there is a newer version of an already installed backports-package,
>> do I get then the new version when I do "apt-get upgrade" ?
> Use the correct pinning as described on the "instructions" page or "apt-get
> -t lenny-backports install <package>"

My question was about keeping my system up-to-date and not about
installing a package.

But I see there is a way using pinning, after that I can simple do a
system upgrade.

When I want to use all parts of openoffice.org from backports, is it
then enought when I pin the metapackage "openoffice.org", or do I need
to pin every single package?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Paul van der Vlis.

--