Re: Helper script for backport?

Hi,

I am maintaining the R backports (from sid) to Debian stable that are
published on CRAN. You can find the scripts I am currently using under

  http://kriemhild.uft.uni-bremen.de/viewvc/r-backports

You would probably want to look at "backport_others.sh". Suggestions for
improvement are welcome. Also, it would be possible to extend the number
of R packages on CRAN, e.g. I included RODBC because I use it myself.

Johannes

* Carsten Aulbert <carsten.aulbert@aei.mpg.de> [090708 23:10]:

--
Dr. Johannes Ranke                 jranke@uni-bremen.de