Re: packages "awesome" 3.2.1 and awesome-extra

Hans-Josef Krey <krey@gmx.at> (24/06/2009):
> In lenny the window-manager "awesome" is available in the version
> 2.3.3.1. In squeeze the available version version is 3.2.1. Are there
> any plans for backport of that package?

I guess an eventual backporter should take care of all those X stuff.
There's at least xcb that can cause harm. (See the number of bugs that
have been filed in a few days against awesome starting to crash.)

Mraw,
KiBi.