Samba backport

Please note that I intend to add samba to etch-backports, by backporting
the current unstable/lenny package (this is different from the plans I
mentioned one month ago: this time, this is a real "classical"
backport of the unstable package to etch).

From my early tests, backproting only needs to drop the build
dependency on libtalloc-dev and voilà.

To Samba pkg maintainers: I'll probably add a branch for this in our
SVN. The burden should be small on us.

Anyway, I need this for paid work so let's do it so that it benefits
as many people as possible...