Re: Accepted spamassassin 3.2.5-2~bpo40+1 (source all i386)

* Norbert Tretkowski <norbert@tretkowski.de> [2008-11-29 15:21:28 CET]:
> Am Samstag, den 29.11.2008, 01:21 +0100 schrieb Holger Levsen:
> > P.P.S.: I like the policy, I just dislike its so prone to human errors.
>
> We need a lintian check for this. Any takers? :-)

 The thing is, to do it proper it would need net access. And that's an
absolute no-go for lintian. The only thing that is possible and would
get accepted is a check for at least two changelog entries if the
version matches /~bpo\+1$/. If you think that it would be really useful,
but actually I'm not sure how many people actually _do_ run lintian
on their bpo uploads because of that it would also list failed checks
that aren't related to the backport and it might get tedious to look
what's relevant.

 So long,
Rhonda