Backport of linux-modules-extra-2.6 for the 2.6.26 backported kernel?

Hi,

I wanted to use the 2.6.26 backport, but I need some modules that are
included in the linux-modules-extra-2.6 package (specifically the
loop-aes modules), but these are not available.

Is there a reason that these were not also backported when 2.6.26 was
backported? It looks like Norbert was the one who does these kernel
backports, can you provide the linux-modules-extra-2.6 package as well?

Thanks,
Micah