Re: rdiff-backup 1.2.1 for amd64?

* Markus Koller <markus.koller@softronics.ch> [2008-10-14 09:45:39 CEST]:
> I'm using the etch-backported version of rdiff-backup, and just
> noticed that it got updated to 1.2.1. But it seems the AMD64 package
> is still missing, which prevents me from upgrading all our servers.
> Will this package be released soon, or is it possible to build it
> myself from the 1.2.1 package sources?

<http://experimental.ftbfs.de/new/package.php?p=rdiff-backup&suite=etch-bpo>
and
<http://experimental.ftbfs.de/new/package.php?suite=etch-bpo&p=librsync>

 Once the librsync builds are accepted the builds for rdiff-backup
should get triggered again and built properly. I don't really have the
insight into an ETA for that, though.

 Hope that helps!
Rhonda