Package requests

Hi all,

I'm not sure exactly where to request a package, so I'm mailing the list. I'd really like an updated version of lftp (the changelog says there's been a security fix between etch's version and current, for one), as well as the newest readpst (rescuing mail from an exchange server is hard enough).

Apologies if this is the wrong place to request an update, but I think both packages should be very easy to do (neither needs any tweaking to compile, they don't have much in the way of dependencies, etc).

Thanks,
Garrett Reid