Re: [GENERAL] Re: [Pkg-postgresql-public] Postgres major version support policy on Debian

Hi,

Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Not having followed the whole discussion here.. But if location is the
> only issue, we could perhaps provide a repository on the postgresql.org
> servers for this, in case Debian does not want it on their official ones?

Thanks for the offer, but location is not really the issue here.

I'm in contact with Martin Pitt, who's the only maintainer of the
Postgres packages for Debian. Helping him with maintaining these
packages is a good thing per se, IMO. I'm trying to join forces and not
diversify.

Regards

Markus Wanner