Re: Intent to backport: Subversion 1.5.1

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 06:23:56PM +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:

> There are some very nice features in Subversion 1.5 I'm dying to try
> out, so I will be backporting 1.5.1 shortly. I was just about to
> backport 1.5.0, but 1.5.1 has just been uploaded and fixes a few
> regressions so it seems wise not to introduce 1.5.0 into etch-backports.
>
> Let me know if you're interested in testing backported packages in
> advance of them being a candidate for upload to backports.org.

I've had some problems building the backport due to incompatible
invocations of javah (part of gcj).

Because lenny is now due out relatively soon, I'm not inclined to spend
an awful lot more time on this, so I have built a version without java
support (since I don't use java myself).

This is a regression in the version from etch, so I will not upload it
to backports.org, but you can grab it from my personal backports
repository at

http://people.debian.org/~dom/

if you wish. It's built only for i386 and amd64.

Cheers,
Dominic.